Brook Dixon is Managing Director of Delos Delta, a management consulting firm driving economic, organisational and smart city transformation for clients around the world.
He is also President of the Australian Smart Communities Association, working with counterparts across Australia to improve liveability, sustainability and economic growth in our cities and regions.
Brook has 20 years' experience in government as policy director, economist, financial analyst, change manager, and innovator - most recently within ACT Government.
As a Sir Winston Churchill Fellow, Brook has visited and studied the drivers of digital and economic transformation in leading global cities in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Smart City career highlights include:
- designing and delivering CBRfree - Australia largest free public Wi-Fi network
- developing smart city/region strategies for Canberra, Queanbeyan-Palerang, Yass, Goulburn-Mulwaree, and many more
- delivering Canberra's smart parking system in Manuka
- leading regulatory reform allowing ride-sharing (e.g. Uber) in Canberra - first in Australia
- hitting the TEDx Canberra stage to talk digital democracy
Brook has Bachelor of Economic (Hons), Bachelor of Finance and Bachelor of Arts from the ANU.